Tuesday 9 June 2015

The Good Bag Co

Like most people, I love bags and shopping so when I came across The Good Bag Co I couldn't wait to get my hands on one!
The company sell strong, sturdy canvas bags in a variety of colours and a wide range of designs including:

Godmothers are good!!!
Away with the fairies
Chocolate is sooooo good!!!
and my favourite......Cakes are good!!


The large canvas bags are a bargain at £5 and they also sell little lunch canvas bags which are £4.50. 
The Good Bag Co now also offer customised bags where you get to pick your own picture and writing which will then get hand painted onto the bag.

The bags are beautifully designed and are really bright and bold - Ive been using mine all week at work,and ive had so many comments on it!

The Good Bag Co have several shops located in Chester, Grasmere, Keswick and Llandudno but you can also order the bags online. The company can always be found at Manchester Christmas Market too!

To order your bag visit the website here
You can also visit them on twitter and facebook.

Disclaimer: I received the bag for the purpose of this honest review. All views are my own.

Mummascribbles

3 comments:

  1. I love a good bag!! These look pretty :) #twinklytuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Austin TX, where I work, has actually outlawed free plastic shopping bags, so I'm always looking for nice, sturdy, washable, reusable ones. How do they hold up to the washing machine?

    Thanks for linking with #TwinklyTuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't tried it in the washing machine but the inside seems to have a waterproof layer on it for any spillages! :)

      Delete