Wednesday 13 May 2015

All About Me

Hello i'm Laura!

Thought i would let you know a little about me - its the polite thing to do!

Where shall I begin....Well i'm 27 and live in Poole, Dorset. I've just bought my first flat so starting a whole new adventure - apparently I have to pay bills now?! Who knew!

I work full time as a support worker for a disability charity. I support 2 adults in their own home and have been with them for 5 years now so they are pretty much my second family!
I have a blog - Happy Days Out - set up at the moment, reviewing wheelchair friendly days out and places to eat as unfortunately we've been to some places labelled as accessible when sadly they are not. You can find it here.
I love all the usual things such as music, tv/films, food etc but i also love doing extreme things - in the last 3 years i have done a 10,000ft skydive and a 110ft abseil, all to raise money for charity. I managed to raise quite a bit whilst doing my skydive as I teamed up with Dougie Poynter from Mcfly/Mcbusted who donated a signed top from his clothing line Saint Kidd for me to auction off! I would love to do more but think ive squeezed enough sponsors out of my family and friends already!

I also love trying out new things and new products so thought this blog would be the perfect place to let you all know about these!

Please dont hesitate to get in touch with me!
happylittleproducts@yahoo.co.uk
Twitter: @Happy_Products
Facebook: HappyLittleProducts

Thanks for reading and enjoy!
Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment