Friday 29 May 2015

UV Buddy bracelets and accessories

I recently discovered a company called UV-Buddy who have created a selection of jewellery and accessories that change colour to let us know when we are being exposed to ultraviolet (UV) light - genius idea!

I received one of their bracelets to review - a gorgeous blue bracelet called Blueberry Pie!
The bracelet is made up of small plastic beads which are very strong and the bracelets are elasticated for comfort. They range in different sizes - xs to xl. I had a large bracelet to accommodate my weird shape wrists (lol!) and it fits perfectly. They are also available in a variety of colours. The uv beads on the bracelet are the white colour ones - they will change colour when exposed to uv light. With this particular one,the beads turn a darker shade of blue. I have to admit that i spent ages walking in and out of my house to see the beads changing colour!


This is such a simple idea that can get kids understanding the importance of sun care which is always a good thing! 
But its not just bracelets they make.They also do phone and bag charms, mens accessories and even do personalised products which makes these perfect for gifts.

All the items are very affordable too which could appeal to children with pocket money. The blueberry pie bracelet I received is only £4.99 but there are items such as the phone charms which are only £3.75 and then gifts priced up to £18 but still very much affordable. 

I highly recommend purchasing an item!


So please go and check out UV-Buddy!

Twitter: @RubyUVbuddy
Facebook: uvbuddydotcom

Sincerely, Paula

1 comment:

  1. That is such a good idea isn't it, I'm terrible for forgetting about sun cream!

    ReplyDelete