Saturday 30 May 2015

Featured Author - Paige Toon

Paige Toon is one of my favourite authors - Her books are all chick lit...as soon as she releases a new book, i have to buy it and read it in one day. They suck me right in and I cant think of anything else apart from the book!

I first stumbled across her by accident a few years ago. She had just released her first book Lucy In The Sky and the front cover of it caught my eye whilst i wandered round Tesco's bored. I decided to take a gamble and im so glad i did! I sat down to read Lucy In The Sky and a few hours later i had finished - I couldn't put it down!!! Ive since bought every book she has released and i was lucky enough to get her latest book signed by her.
The thing i love about her books is that spread over all the books alot of the characters are linked - sometimes in a big way and sometimes it can be a subtle link that could easily be missed. I love spotting these links as it lets you have a little background knowledge on the characters in the stories.

Paige has gone on to release 12 books - 2 of them were short e-books (One Perfect Christmas and Johnny's Girl) and one of them a young adults book (The Accidental Life Of Jessie Jefferson) The follow on from Jessie Jefferson will be the next book to be released in July - I cant wait!
Her latest two books

One of Paiges books - One Perfect Summer - is even set in Dorset where I live! It was lovely seeing all the places I have visited, mentioned in the book.


Paige Toon grew up in Australia, UK and America following her dad round the world who was a racing driver. Paige worked on many magazines before ending up at Heat magazine as the reviews editor. She now lives in Cambridge with her husband and 2 young children.
Paige Toon - and my collection (some books are missing from my collection as my sister has them!)
You can find all of paiges books on amazon here
You can also follow her on twitter @paigetoonauthor and on facebook here.

                                                Sincerely, Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment